Monday, November 30, 2009

I want the money, and the cars, and the clothes, and the hoes.

I made a cd containing many songs that are like top 40 or whatever. I have some things to say!

Drake, you're not really established enough of a rapper to put out songs like the ones you have. I love you as Jimmy, but you need to call up Jay-Z and get some advice about how to put out songs about more than sex...and sex.
"I may not be a referee but I'll make yo' pussy whistle like the Andy Griffith theme song"Sorry, that's not a good line. You're from Degrassi.

Jay-Z & Alicia, I love you so much you will never understand. The first time I heard Empire State of Mind was the happiest day of my life. &I don't even know why I love that song so much.

Justin Bieber, AWEEEEEE how cute I love you!!!!

Lady Gaga, alright you win. I like Bad Romance, it makes me want to dance like a robot...but I'll never get over Poker Face, or Just Dance. That's asking too much.

John Mayer&T-Swift, BEST FREAKING COMBINATION OF PEOPLE EVER.

MUSE&30STM, you both hold Half of My Heart. (ha get it, cause that's the name of the JM/TS song!?)

&Finally, Chris Brown, Crawl? It has me convinced.

No comments: