Monday, July 28, 2008

Because music is what feelings sound like...

It's strange how certain songs can always put you in a certain mood. Like, "Here Comes The Sun," always makes me feel like everything's okay. It makes me feel like things will always get better. I guess that's the point.

Music is a wonderful thing. I miss it. I used to be so into it and obsessed with it and always up with the new stuff, but lately I've been slacking. Well, no more!

On a different note, a lot of things are going on. If you wanna know, though, you'll just have to ask :D. I love you all. Goodnight! :D :D :D

1 comment:

Clayton said...

Well you ARE gonna start getting into music again abbey, cause I am making you do piano for my fucking band! You have no choice! and your gonna do it pretty soon!

-Clayton

and

ps, i made a account just to leave you that comment!