Thursday, July 3, 2008

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

I'm not a person who gets along with everyone, and I'll be the first to admit that. However, having enemies really bothers me. I'm sure most of you don't know that, because I don't come off as the kind of person who cares, but sometimes I do.

If you hate me, that's fine, whatever, but what I can't handle is people who constantly want to start little drama. Esp. people who can't accept neutrality.

Guys are great. They make great friends. They don't start stupid crap. So are my few female friends. They're some of the only girls who DON'T act like stupid bitch hoes!

I've been trying to catch up on my summer reading or whatever. I read the Crucible at the end of the school year, but I just started, "Grapes of Wrath," a few days ago. I initially hated it, but it's better now that I'm kinda getting into it.

So...anyhow...I know you're all drying to see these photos:




I'm looking forward to my future as the crazy cat woman.
She attacked me today, though :(
Fortunately, we're friends again.
Anyhow, gonna go talk to Brittany/ Read/ Waste time before I fall asleep. Goodnight everyone!
PS: 4 days to license! And my awesome birthday party at Peter Piper. YUSS!!

3 comments:

Jabba said...

Dip set part deux ... is all I have to say. hahahahah. I'm excited for your birthday :D

Cats are the greatest. We will be the greatest old cat ladies.

AND stupid bitches are nothing but stupid bitches. Just slap them and tell them that life isn't a garden so stop acting like a hoe.

Scott said...

Your cat confuses me. One day she loves and the next she wants to kill me :(

Scott said...

So I just noticed that right before the pictures, it says "I know you're all drying to see these". I don't dry to see photos...