Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We never understand how little we need in this world until we know the loss of it.

A lot of my life has changed lately.

It's hard for me to understand why I miss her so much when I've lived more of my life without her than I did with her. Maybe it's just that all the things going on now are making me think of how much easier life would be if she were still around.

I've dealt with this for eight years, and I'd have to admit, it still sort of feels like she's being replaced. Some feelings never go away.


Deborah Jean Williams
July 26, 1956- June 9, 2000
Because I know most of you have never seen her.
(Or my natural hair color ;D)

Well, my birthday's soon. 6 days to car! :D

2 comments:

Scott said...

Awe how cute :(

Jabba said...

She was very beautiful and you were the cutest little girl :)

She is not being replaced. She will always be your mom. Your dad still loves her too. It's just how life goes sometimes.

Life is just cruel like that. I know I wouldn't be having all of these struggles and issues if my mom were here, but nothing can change that and I have to keep pressing on. I know that's what my mom would want me to do.

Infact, I bet our moms are hanging out and watching us and are super stoked because we are awesome :)