Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'll swim the ocean for you.

I've been trying to hard to become more positive. I know it probably doesn't seem that way. But I really have been. It's just every time I make progress, something shitty happens and pisses me off again.

I complain about everything. I hate everything. I'm basically not willing to give anyone or anything a chance anymore. I'm sick of change. I'm sick of people changing. I'm sick of things changing around me. Every time I'm happy with something or okay with it, it has to change.

Sometimes I just have bad nights. Tonight would be one of them.

I don't know what to do right now. I really just want out of my life. I just want to leave this house. My brother is a lucky fucking bastard.

Its weird how you want something for so long, and then you get it, and then you don't want it anymore, huh.

No comments: