Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind.

So my brother leaves for college tomorrow. Before I was so happy he was leaving, but I guess it just hit me that now, I'm like alone in this shitty situation. At least before I had someone that hated this just as much as I do. Now, definitely not the situation. Maybe I'm just jealous he gets to peace out while I have to deal with it for another two fucking years.

And it doesn't help that my dad, before he got married, told me he would set all these rules for...it, and now he's letting his wife walk all over him. I don't know. They're just so fucking inconsiderate. Anyhow...

So the dumbshits at blockbuster (not even worthy of capitalization) didn't take the security tags off my dad's movies. So I had to drive there and demand a refund. It was ridiculous. So, here's my list of establishment of which no one should attend because they suck at existance:

Wendy's
Blockbuster

No comments: