Thursday, August 14, 2008

To be ubiquitous.

I just want out of here.

I want to know what goes on inside some people's heads. Some people I just don't understand at all. I wish I could understand the logic. I wish I could tell people things and make them really hear it. I wish people trusted me more. I'm sorry I lie so much.

I want to teach people something. I want people to really appreciate some things in their lives. I want to help people through difficult things. I want to know why people are the way they are. I want to know their motives, and what they're ultimately trying to do. I wish people would appreciate me. I probably don't deserve it.

I try. You may not notice, but I really try. I guess I'm just not good at some things.

I wish some people would forgive me. I've done a lot of stupid things. I've apologized. I say things I don't mean. I do things I shouldn't. But I can't change the past. I'm trying to make things better...why won't they let it happen?

No comments: