Sunday, October 18, 2009

Booooyyyy you fiiiiineeee!

Hey everyone!! Due to my immese boredom and tendancy to not want to do any of the millions of productive things I should be doing, I'm going to start blogging regularly! Back to my random gripes about random things...here I go!!!

Soooo let's see...
OH! I got a job interview...FINALLY. Levi's! Interview on Wednesday. We'll see how that goes. Any advice? Leave me a comment.

I'm so excited. I've been looking for a job for like five billion years. Totally though I had one, but then I bombed my second interview and they gave it to some other chick :(. Total downer.

This has been the most immesely boring weekend of my life. Following the football game (which actually wasn't boring, but awesome, rather) I came home and went to bed at like 10. Yesterday I watched pay per view all day. Went to bed at 11. Today? TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO. I'm not becoming one of those losers who does nothing but sit on the freaking computer all day! Or am I...

So hm. What's been irritating the hell out of me lately?

Oh hahahahaha so that whole situation with the flying balloon boy? I came home from school on Thursday or whatever day that was, made myself some easy mac, turned on the TV, and saw this shit. I sat there for like an hour and a half waiting for this balloon thing to go crashing into the ground, and when it finally did there was no freaking kid in it. Biggest let down ever.
Immediately I said to myself "news hoax!" and alas, it totally was.

People are such idiots. Why would you be so deperate for attention that you would do something like make millions of people think that this kid is about to die. I think we should exile those hicks!


So I really want to see Paranormal Activity, but due to my effing Bronchitis, all my friends went and saw it without me, so I have no one to see it with! If you wanna go, hit me up :).

I'm starting to bore myself, so I'm going to end this with a deep, philosophical thought...

Do hicks know that they're hicks?
(One of Jimmy and I's deep, relevant conversations)
And to the few people that will actually read this, thank you!!!! :)

No comments: