Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!

So I just ended up, through a series of me creeping on someone's myspace and then reading their horoscope and other continuing events, on this website about zodiac signs and compatibility. Apparently Aquarius and Sagitarus better watch out, I'm supposed to hate you! Which is weird, I think generally Aquarius and I get along pretty well...hmmm.

Anyhow, I have this overwhelming feeling that I'm about to die.
Yesterday there was an accident right by my house that killed two people. I was driving home and went to turn onto this dark scary road that is really curvy and people always go speeding down. Apparently if I would have been driving by like ten minutes earlier I would have died. I don't know, it's just scary to think about something like that. Esp since I have always had this feeling that I'm not going to live to be 18.

Ever since that, I keep feeling like something bad is going to happen. If I die tonight, let this blog be evidence of my psychic abilities that no one else believes in! I don't have much to say today. Actually I do, I'm just bored of being on the computer since I just spent 4 hours doing work for my online AP Physics class. That said, I'ma go shopping! Peace out.

No comments: