Friday, November 20, 2009

&I don't know how it gets better than this.

Alright, confession time:

As much as I HATE Twilight (Okay I don't even hate it, I've never read it or whatever. I just hate how god damn popular it is! I'm sick of hearrrring about it!), Edward is fiiiiiiiine. I've been watching the previews for the movies...mmmmmmm.

Second confession. If I have to read oneee more god damn short story, I'm going to slit my own throat.


Today is gonna be quite a long day. School, home for like half an hour, work till seven. No plans tonight. I'll either find something to do or come home and continue my mad physics rush I've been on. I only have like 5 weeks worth of content left! (As opposed to the 8/9 weeks worth I had on Monday) Maybe I'll actually finish! Hopefully! Sweeeeet :). Gonna read as much of this as I can before I kill myself and then go to schoollll! Have a lovely Friday :)




HEY. YOU. GET A JOB.

No comments: