Sunday, November 15, 2009

I believe in whatever you do.

I'm in a good mood...despite the essay I need to write but am procrastinating from.
Hey, 200/750 words. That's like...okay nevermind.

This weekend was fun.
Friday: O'Connor game, lit my ass on fired.
Saturday: Coyotes game.
Sunday: Cardinals game.

Two wins out of three ain't bad!
RIP O'Connor Football. I'll see you again, hey, never.
SENIOR YEAR.
Ef yes.

So found out today I can't take any days off of work until January!
That's not the worst part.
My shifts are being changed from seven hour shifts to like 9-12 hour shifts.
That's not really okay with me.
But whatever, I need the money and I found a job I kind of enjoy, so I'm content.

I have eaten so much effing junk food today, I don't even know what to do anymore.










It's just a sad picture, the final blow hits you: someone else gets what you wanted again.
You know it's all the same. Another time and place, repeating history and you're getting sick of it.
I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through.
Because these things will change.

Current song I'm doing my guitar thing to. Fits my voice well. Maybe some day I'll grow balls and put up a music MySpace. Until then, you lose :)

Gonna do my essay.

Gooooodnight! And remember, stop drop and roll.
Or jump on Handro's crotch!

No comments: