Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong.

You'll have to excuse the ambiguity of my most recent blogs.
Subtle expression without giving away my secrets!! MUAHAHAH.
I'm so odd.

I haven't had a lot to talk about lately. And I got kicked off of the make money for clicks thing cause Handro over-clicked and they discovered my ploy.

Today I began to understand a little more how psycho all my teachers are.
Jackson; hey you have a 750 word essay due tomorrow, GO GO GO!=PSYCHO.
Caron; hey, you know that presentation you have been working on that you're in the middle of presenting right now? It needs to be fifteen minutes long. "Thanks for telling us that before hand Caron"=PSYCHO PSYCHO.
Bobbitt; I'm going to assign you a bunch of problems that I have no idea how to solve=PSYCHO PSYCHO PSYCHO!

Un. Cool.

I gotta go eat before work! Have to leave in half an hour. Be back at seven. Peace out, yo!

No comments: