Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Desire is motivation.

The main reason I'm writing right now, I'll admit, is because the pictures on the sidebar of this blog go down much farther than the actual blogs. That annoys me. Well also, I have no life...but that's beside the point.

I did, actually, skip a day of blogging, although, since my other 2 were both after midnight, it doesn't appear so. Whatever, doesn't matter. I know you people love hearing about every day of my life.

YESTERDAY WAS SO BOMB. We drove my bro to the airport, took my mom a bouquet I made for her at the cemetery (god, its so different from what I remember)(Oh yeah, I have something to say about this later so...*!), and then we were off to Cardinale Way Mazda. OH MY GOD!! We went out there and my dad's friend that worked there like had a bunch of cars ready for us, so we went over there and there were three red 07 Mazda 3's and then a bunch of gay white and silver ones. But I picked this one with tinted windows and a black interior and they totally let me test drive it. They let a fifteen year old test drive a car! I love those dudes. Anyhow, now I'm completely in love with every aspect of that car. Its all I can think about. But we talked to the dude about money and stuff, and I'm totally getting it!

Sorry, that was like a Mazda fangirl rant, but I'm so excited. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I've been with what car I'm getting for the past like 6 months. Anyhow, yeah I'm almost 100% getting it, just when it's a little closer to my birthday. Then I have to get a job to help pay for it, but that's totally okay with me. It'll feel good to have something like that actually be MINE. :D I'm so happy :D :D :D.

Then my dad and I went to lunch and then I drove home, hung out with Scottydog, it was a good day.

Today my dad called me at like ten damn thirty and woke me up. (Yeah I know it's not that early but it is for me) I got ready, went shoe shopping with Linn, we went to Olive Garden, YUM, and then Costco, and then to some wedding flower lady, and then home. Now I'm just sitting here bored...and apparently Terrence saw the ex-guitarist for Korn at Kung Fu Panda. That's what I'm currently texting him about, so I thought I'd throw it in.

*(The thing from up there^^) When we were at the cemetery, my dad was talking about how Linn wants him to be burried not in the burrial plot next to my mom that he bought 8 years ago, but next to her. I'm sorry, but in my book, that's pretty fucked up. If she gets him in life, my poor dead mother that only got to see 43 years should get him in death. Maybe I'm overreacting, but that really means a lot to me, and if he changes his will to not be burried next to my mom, I'll probably never talk to him again.

This blog was kind of randomly all over the place, and didn't contain anything of interest, but thank you for reading :).

3 comments:

Kami said...

haha.
now you can drive ME around.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

I can't wait to spill in your mazda :D