Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our excuses for global domination always change.

Woo. Idk if I blogged about this, probably not because it was a while ago, but I'm gonna tell you about my whole garage deal.

A few weeks ago, in anticipation of maybe getting a car, as well as extreme boredom, I went out to the garage and was like, "gee, there's no room for another car in here." So I cleaned out the entire single car part of our garage. This took me at least 5 hours. So I call my dad and was all, "I cleaned the garage so now I have a place to park my car if you buy me one." His response to this was, "If there's an extra parking spot in that garage, it's going to Linn, not you."

I was pretty PISSED because I spent 5 hours on it. But, anyhow, the significance of this story is that I just moved the few remaining items in the parking spot, and, consenquentially, I STOLE MY SPOT BACK!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Wait, I thought you went to the school and actually took a spot?