Thursday, June 12, 2008

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

A lot of you probably know about this, as I've been talking about it a lot. I'm super excited.
Anyhow, I'm going on a trip to Europe next summer, and I got the book telling all about it today. I'm currently going through it, hence the blog.

We're going to England, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece. A billion cities in each. The trip is like 17 days long, maybe longer.

I never expected my dad to let me go. But I'm so so so happy he did. Seeing the world always has been and will be a goal of mine. Plus I'm going with Kami, which automatically makes it awesome :D.

DISCLAIMER: Only read the following paragraph if you care what I'm doing every day in Europe. If you don't, no worries, if it were you, I probably wouldn't care.

The first day we fly overnight to england. Second and third day we tour London, Big Ben, Westminster Me [Abbey :D], and we get to go torment the guards at Buckingham. Fourth and fifth day we go to Paris on the 'eurostar', see the Eiffel Tower and whatnot. Sixth and Seventh days we go to Lucerne [Switzerland, losers :D] and possibly go to Mount Pilatus and ride down on some weird sled things. Days eight and nine we're in Florence, Italy, maybe go to the leaning tower of pizza (Ha, I wish!), no Pisa. Day ten, we're in Assisi and eleven in Rome. There we get to see Vatican city and the Sistine Chapel (Oh my god, I've ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to see that), plus the Pantheon and Colosseum. Day twelve we're in Sorrento, thirteen in Pompeii. We take an overnight ferry from Brindisi to Igoumenitsa. Day fourteen we're in Meteora. Fifteen, Delphi, Greece, and sixteen, in Athens. We get to see the Acropolis and maybe go on a 3 day cruise from Greece to Turkey or something like that. Then, whether it's day seventeen or day twentyone, we come home, and I'm reunited with all you lovely people :D.

Anyhow, that's my current excitement. Aside from my awesome car. Man I need to get a job to pay for all this shit. My dad's getting me a job in some office, so yay NO minium wage!! :D.

Anyhow, I'm on the verge of passing out. Goodnight everyone :D.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Sounds very exciting :D